Hello my flowers, everything good !?
Let's talk a little bit about the woman's health today.
In my family we are all anxious with the arrival of a new member, my niece Sofia. I'm imagining her face. So I decided to say something about the symptoms of pregnancy, health and Check Pregnancy.
Remembering that the words linked are of a good site that talks about this wonderful subject.
Due to the hormonal alteration in the female organism during pregnancy, transformations can be noticed in many parts of the body.
We will list some care that the pregnant woman must take to mitigate the possible symptoms of the pregnancy.
Swelling in feet:
Drink lots of water;
Avoid very salty food;
Rest with your feet and legs above heart level;
Avoid lying on your back - try to lie on your left side;
Control the feed to avoid very fast weight gain.
- Practice exercises such as stretching, water aerobics, pilates and / or yoga;
- Use firm mattresses;
- Perform massages in the sore area;
- Maintain proper posture when sitting down.
Pregnancy Stains (Chloasma):
- Use sunscreen above 30 fps;
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun;
- Avoid using creams with retinol or urea, which impair the formation of the baby;
- Wear sunglasses and a hat.
- Drink plenty of water - 1.5 to 2 liters per day;
- Eat at least three fruits a day, and do not forget the vegetables at meals;
- Feed six to eight times a day, dividing meals into small portions and chewing slowly;
- Avoid drinking liquids during meals;
- Protein and calcium are very necessary at this stage. Remember that red meat is abundant in protein and also in iron. Consume enough milk, because calcium is essential for the formation of the baby;
- Eat fruits rich in vitamin C, such as kiwi, orange, lemon, acerola, mandarin and pineapple;
- Consume carbohydrates moderately.
Experts say the morning period is the most delicate.
Most pregnant women will experience morning sickness at some point during their pregnancies. However, nausea and vomiting can be detrimental to both the mother and the baby.
Nausea is often accompanied with loss of appetite. During the first trimester, it is especially important for women to get all of the nutrients they need to produce a healthy baby. Missing even one meal a day can have a negative effect on the baby.
Women who have trouble keeping food down during the first trimester can also put their baby at risk. Excessive vomiting can lead to dehydration and other complications that can affect the pregnancy.
Then girls take care, follow the medical recommendations to the letter, all care will be little. And let's wait for the arrival of a new baby in the family.
Kisses my flowers !!!
Visit this site and enjoy the tips: